If you’ve been searching for the top payroll solution in Brentwood for your small business, then we have the answer! Find out why hundreds of small business owners in Williamson County are turning to us to handle their payroll needs:
- Free Up Your Time by Handing Your Payroll Over to The Experts
- Payroll Experts with Over 80+ Years of Accounting Experience on Staff
- Fortune 500 Experience at a Small Business Price
- Our Owner, CPA Greg Lemons, Personally Oversees Processing Along with Our 2 On-Staff Processors
- Greg has 36 Years of Accounting Experience, Including Experience as A CFO And Controller for Two Fortune 500 Companies
If you are contemplating outsourcing your small business payroll in Brentwood, no one can do it like Padgett Business Services can. Our experience and expertise are unmatched. Give us a call at (615) 377-1161 and ask to speak to Greg. He will be able to walk you through your options and then you’ll be able to see whether Padgett is the right fit for you. Give us a call now!
Did you know that small business owners tend to devote about eight hours per month to payroll processing? That’s valuable time each month that you could be spending marketing, building business relationships and working on client projects.
Many small business owners also find payroll quite a headache since you must keep up with guidelines set forth by different levels of the government and the IRS. But if you trust Padgett Business Services with these duties, you can take this burden off your to-do list and devote that time to other business activities. Call us today at (615) 377-1161 to learn more about how our Brentwood, TN payroll company can benefit your business.
What We Can Do for You
At Padgett Business Services, we offer:
- Comprehensive Payroll Solutions: We completely take care of all your processing. We will prepare and print your checks according to security needs and standards of the Federal Reserve System. We will have your checks on time and we can also provide free direct depositing. This service includes tax reporting, tax reports and records, and new hire reports.
- After-the-Fact-Payroll Solutions: If you prefer to prepare your own payroll, we can still assist you with IRS and state tax reports, EFTPS tax deposits, tax reports, new hire reports and reports on employee benefit time.
- Custom Payroll Reports Solutions: We can prepare numerous reports for government agencies, including worker’s compensation, social security or child support audits; unemployment claims; government registration forms at the federal and state level; and processing for W-2s, W-3s, 1099s and 1096s.
Unsure About Outsourcing?
There are many benefits of outsourcing your company’s payroll. As we mentioned, you can skip the hassles and focus on your company’s core competencies. In the same vein, you will save time each month, which is a valuable commodity we never seem to have enough of.
Next, if you decide to outsource, your company can take advantage of its specialties and rely on others for their specialties. In other words, you can focus on the specialty of your business, while allowing our team to focus on payroll, which is our specialty. Our team includes a Certified Public Accountant and two bookkeepers. Our CPA has over 36 years of accounting experience, which includes working as the CFO and controller for Fortune 500 companies. He has been in business for more than 11 years, serving over 500 clients during that time.
In addition, our team understands the legal aspects of payroll. Tax laws are everchanging and difficult to keep up with if you’re not in the industry. Since accounting is our specialty, we keep up with the changes and can ensure that your business is following the laws. By giving this task to us, you can save the time and the headache of trying to keep up with it yourself and you can save money by not hiring specialized employees.
Why Should You Choose Padgett Business Services?
Many companies can offer you accounting services, so what sets us apart at Padgett Business Services? Our main distinguishing feature is that we provide Fortune 500 level accounting at a small business price. Our CPA, Greg Lemons, has plenty of experience working as the CFO and controller for Fortune 500 companies, and he wants to bring that level of experience to small businesses while fitting a small business budget.
Call us today at (615) 377-1161 for a free consultation and for pricing!