Looking for the best bookkeeper service in Franklin, TN? Look no further than Padgett Business Services! Here are just a few of the reasons why hundreds of Williamson County business owners have trusted their bookkeeping to Padgett Business Services:
- 52 Years Of Experience Between Bookkeepers
- Our Owner, CPA Greg Lemons, Personally Oversees All Of Our Clients’ Books Each Month
- Greg has 36 Years of Accounting Experience, Including Experience As A CFO And Controller For Two Fortune 500 Companies
- We Traditionally Cost 1/5th Of A Full Time Employee With 5x The Experience
Ready to get started? Give Greg a call at (615) 377-1161. He will help you go through your options and from there you can see if Padgett would be a good fit for you.
Franklin, TN Small Business Bookkeeping Solutions
With a small business, you end up running every aspect of your business yourself or with a small team. This can put you in specialties where you don’t have the expertise and take time away from other areas of your business.
Allow Padgett Business Services to take an item of off your to do list. We have the expertise with bookkeepers and a Certified Public Accountant on staff. We will keep your accounts managed for you, give you a clear picture of your company’s finances and help you focus on other aspects of your business.
Who Will Handle Your Bookkeeping?
At Padgett Business Services, we have a Certified Public Accountant on staff. Most CPA firms have the bookkeepers manage the work and a CPA might look over the books every year. But at Padgett Business Services, our CPA is extremely involved, checking the books every month. So you’re ensured that a real CPA is hands-on and overseeing the process.
Greg Lemons is the CPA at Padgett Business services. He has 36 years of accounting experience, which includes experience as the CFO and Controller for Fortune 500 companies. Lemons has owned his own business for more than 11 years, serving over 500 clients in the process. With Padgett Business Services, you’re getting Fortune 500 service at a small business cost.
Our Services Include:
- Managing a General Ledger: We can review your general ledger every month or on a quarterly basis. Through this process, we can help you catch any problem areas and fix them so you have a clean ledger.
- Creating a Balance Sheet: We can create a balance sheet to show your business and potential lenders a better picture of your current financial situation. This can show trends and help you come up with strategies for improvement.
- Creating an Income Statement: We can devise an income statement, or a profit and loss statement, so you can get a better idea of your expenses and profits for a specific time period. This can help you determine if you need to make changes and can show your income tax liability for that period.
- Reconciling Your Business Account: We can reconcile your business bank account each month or quarter to review bank charges, manage your funds and see if there are any problem areas like embezzled funds or lost checks.
You can choose whether you would like these tasks performed on a monthly or a quarterly basis. And to make the process easier for you, we’ll even pick up and deliver documents.
Call for a Free Consultation
If you need a full charge bookkeeper in the Franklin, TN area, call us at Padgett Business Services today. We specialize in small business accounting, providing you with Fortune 500 quality at a small business price. When you call, we will provide a free consultation on how we can benefit your small business with our services. We look forward to hearing from you!