CPA Franklin TN & Brentwood TN
Padgett Business Services
Every Williamson County small business has accounting needs. The question is whether you should take care of them yourself or outsource some or all of them to a professional CPA in Franklin. At Padgett Business Services, we are here to offer you our accounting services to businesses and to show you how our service can help.
Why Should You Outsource Your Accounting Needs to an Accounting Firm?
There are many reasons different businesses have for hiring an accounting firm in Franklin. For instance, our accountants can:
- save you from hiring an accounting employee or department
- utilize our CPA firm’s accounting experience and knowledge, allowing you to focus on your specialty while we focus on ours
- take accounting tasks from tax preparation to payroll off your hands or assist you with them, so you can focus on other areas of your business
- help you in the beginning or growing stages of your business before you can hire an accounting employee to take over
We can handle the accounting services needs of any type of small business, no matter its size.
Small Business Accounting Services
At Padgett Business Services, we offer professional accounting services to small businesses on a small business budget. Our firm includes two bookkeepers and one of the top Certified Public Accountants in Franklin & Brentwood, TN in Greg Lemons. Greg has been a CPA since 1983, with more than 36 years of overall accounting experience. During that time, he has served as the CFO and Controller for two different Fortune 500 companies. He has also owned his accounting firm for over 11 years.
Our services for small businesses include:
- Small Business Accounting: We handle all your small business accounting, including tax preparation and filing, bookkeeping and payroll, so you can focus on your business specialty.
- Small Business Payroll Services: You can choose whether you would like to have your own staff perform your payroll process and we will complete tax reports and tax deposits afterward, or whether you would like us to completely handle your company’s payroll process. We stay current on changing payroll law so you don’t have to.
- Small Business Bookkeeping: We will keep your books in order, show you patterns within your books and provide documentation you might need based on your books. Our two bookkeepers have a combined 52 years of experience, plus you’ll receive a monthly review of your books by our professional CPA.
- Tax Preparation and Tax Filing: We can handle all aspects of your small business tax prep, filing and returns, as well as individual tax prep, filing and returns. We handle taxes for all types of small businesses and we will help you find every tax credit and deduction available to your business. We stay current with tax laws, prepare your taxes, use computer software to double check them and file them for you electronically.
- Certified Public Accountant and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Services: We even offer the accounting expertise combined with CFO services to help your business. We can create internal controls for your company and assist your growing business before you can bring on a full-time CFO.
Trust Padgett Business Services with Your Accounting Needs
Padgett Business Services comes to you with extensive accounting experience, an A+ BBB rating and a place in the 2012 leaders club. To understand how our company can serve yours, call us today at (615) 377-1161. We would be happy to add your small business to our growing list of over 500 clients served.